Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Second Daughter's Wedding Day July 7th, 2007

I know, Beth (my second daughter), you have been very patient waiting for these pictures. This blog thing takes time when you are uploading pictures. And you know how much I hate to sit in front of the computer, I would much rather be doing something active.
I am very proud of you, Beth! I've watch you grow up from 3rd grade when everyone thought you were a boy, I always thought that was so cute. Now you have grown to a beautiful young lady. You've met a wonderful man who is great for you and I know you love very much. I have always been very honored to have you call me your second mom. We are here for you and Chris whenever you need us.
So here's the unprofessional pictures we took, they turned out better than I thought they would. I hope your professional pictures turned out great. Love ya, kiddo !!!








Julie



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home