Monday, April 30, 2007

My Name is Carlos, and I Like the Beach !!


Here I am at Eagle Beach. I so good looking. What a good boy !!




Mommy and Daddy put this lame dog backpack on me, and then had the nerve to make me carry their picnic dinner. All I got was the lettuce of Dad's sandwich and a bit of Mom's roast beef wrap. Then they loaded the gatorade in one side so I was off-balance and then I couldn't get the dang thing off with my teeth...





I like to go walking with Mommy...



...But I like finding tasty bones better !! Hmmmm, better bury it until next time !!


I so lucky Mommy and Dad like to go outside !!
KML

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one good looking dog. You can't go wrong w/ a Black Lab. They are very smart and easy to train.
With you guys being outdoor people he will be very happy and in great shape.
Don't spoil him to much.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you got out of the snow!

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Med Said....Great looking dog! I can't wait to play fetch with him.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home