Thursday, July 20, 2006

Here we are in Alaska!!!

Can you believe that we are in Alaska? What an awesome and beautiful place that we live. I would have never guessed that I would live here. I always dreamed of visiting Alaska and seeing all its splendor. But then I meet that great guy in the Coast Guard and now I live here.
We both really love it here, even though its only been 8 weeks. We have so many things planned to do and see. We will be old and gray before we see everything Alaska has to offer. We are getting settled in our new home and the cats are adjusting. We have gone on a couple of bike rides and hikes. We even had a black bear in our back yard. Oh, and lets not forget all the eagles that we see. Every single day we see eagles, they are so big and beautiful. We invite you all to come and we will show you what Alaska has to offer. This is a picture of downtown Juneau w/ Mount Juneau in the background.

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home